Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Home Tour Week: Inspiration



I had the brilliant idea of compiling a list of specific home tours to show you some of my favourites today. 

Guess what? I can't narrow it down. I will share my links as to where I find inspiration, and you can cruise through the sites and come to your own conclusions :) Beware, I may make you spend a little longer on your computer than you planned. Don't say I didn't warn you.


The genius part of finding inspiration online is the fact that it is inspiration. You don't need to copy an entire room. You don't need to have the same style home. You don't need to have the same furniture or artwork. You don't need to have the same budget. You just need to appreciate some aspect of what you see, and apply it to your own home. It could be an idea, a feeling or sense, it could be furniture placement, sky's the limit. Take the time to find some inspiration - working on your dwelling helps to make it feel like home.

Enjoy!


My number one source:



My other top four sources:





Don't forget to enter the giveaway below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...