Monday, April 30, 2012

Multitude Monday


It's time for another edition of Multitude Monday!

Each weekish I like to share ten things that I'm currently thankful for in my life. It helps to keep me aware of the positives in my day-to-day experiences, and it's also a great way to start my week. There are so many things in each of our lives that can weigh us down, but if we stop and think about it, we are so blessed. I am so blessed. Feel free to use the idea and start your own list. I got the idea from another friend a while back, and now look. It's been 46 weeks of Multitude Mondays!

Today, I'm thankful for:

450 - getting to hear Dan speak at our church last night. He's the best.
451 - a delicious new recipe that's company-appropriate. I'll share it with you this week!
452 - coming home to a clean, vacuumed apartment on Saturday. So spoiled!
453 - spending Sunday evening with Mom and my baby brother. We watched The Help - it was great, but I must admit - I liked the book a lot more.
454 - new episodes of Income Property on HGTV online. I'd love to own a home with rental potential!
455 - a nice week of shifts this week - Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
456 - the fact that my mom doesn't mind driving me to work every morning. Having her live so close is the best.
457 - talking to my Dad on the phone last night. He's coming home in a couple of weeks - yay!
458 - how long my toe nail polish this time - seriously, it's crazy! Well over a week without any chipping, must be a new record.
459 - a great past couple of days after having a few sad ones earlier in the week.

What are you thankful for today? I'd love to hear!


Hey! Like to read my blog? Hit Follow in the left-hand column of the blog to get my posts in your Google reader or reading list. Thanks!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...