Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Autumn Beauty

Sunday, October 14

Tuesday, October 23


Autumn colours never cease to amaze me. Sorry that I keep talking about the fall, but I just can't help it! Every day I see more and more that I live in the most beautiful province that Canada has... but I may be a little biased :) The trees and hills come alive with the sound of music lush shades, tints and tones of warm harvest colours that make my heart smile.

I drive by the prettiest river on my daily commute, and I wanted to document the change in colour. The first photo was taken on October 14 (last Sunday), and the second was taken yesterday, October 23. Crazy, what a difference a little more than a week can make, eh? The side-by-side comparison blows my mind. What a beautiful world God has created.

I'm sitting in a local coffee shop, working on a few assignments and studying for a quiz on Friday. Can't beat a soy London fog, snuggly scarf, bright sunlight and a relaxing atmosphere. It's a great start to my day before I head off to my afternoon class. Free wi-fi doesn't hurt either.

Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...