Monday, October 29, 2012

Multitude Monday

I love this little summer home - finally stopped to take a photo of it last week.

It's Multitude Monday!

What is Multitude Monday, you may ask? Well, curious critter, each week I like to list ten things that I'm currently thankful for. It helps me to stay focused on all of the positivity events and energy in my life. There is so much negativity that surrounds us every day, and it can be very easy to be sidetracked by the "bad stuff". Feel free to create a list of your own in a journal or on your blog... or just in your head.

This week, I'm thankful for:

561 - having a lazy bones weekend with Dan, aka Mr. Sniffles.
562 - a new niece or nephew being born this week... can't wait to meet the little one!
563 - a glorious long weekend without much school work.
564 - two craft fairs coming up this weekend... Mom and I made plans to attend.
565 - booking my table at the Christmas Market in early December. Eeek!
566 - tea dates galore with myself last week - I'm hoping to have two more this week!
567 - an appointment to get our winter tires put on our car: winter's right around the corner.
568 - getting to chat with some friends after remembrance meeting at church yesterday.
569 - my lovely new thrifted lamp that's casting a pretty glow in our living room.
570 - getting to see my little bro yesterday - nothing like a little family quality time.

What are you thankful for? Do share!

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...