Thursday, December 12, 2013

Little Lentil : 19 Weeks



Today's my last day of classes! Woohoo! I can't wait to relax for three straight weeks, I've been counting the days for a while now. It's been a high-stress level couple of weeks and I'm so thankful to be finally finished for Christmas. Here's an update on my little bean's progress.

Week: Nineteen! Crazy talk.

What's going on inside: The baby's senses are exploding! They are now learning to smell, taste, hear, as well as developing vision and touch. Their hair on their head is starting to grow, too. Their arms and legs are in proportion to their body now. 

What's going on outside: My bump is a'growin'. My centre of gravity is shifting, so I'm feeling a little off-balance, and it's a little challenging to get up off of the couch or any other low seating. I'm feeling great!


How big is that lentil? The baby is the size of a mango this week! He/she is about 8.5 ounces and 6 inches long - bulking up! lol

Total weight loss/gain: I haven't gotten on the scale this week, but I imagine that my weight is the same. I'm down 20ish lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight.


Food cravings: I have an unquenchable sweet-tooth! Throwing caution to the wind, I had three glasses of chocolate milk yesterday. (I'm lactose-intolerant...) No nasty results, so I can thank the little lentil for keeping my tummy calm even though I filled it with milk. Man, did I enjoy those sips! :)


Best moment this week: Would it be selfish to say today? Being finished school? :)


Happy Thursday!


2 comments:

  1. you're pretty much half way! Crazy! I'm excited to hear about your ultrasound:) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it wild how fast time is flying?! One week until the ultrasound :) xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...