Monday, January 27, 2014

Multitude Monday : January 27, 2014

Oh, Mondays. Sometimes you just can't wait for that first weekday to end. Other times, the day is full of goodness and flies by. Today was a little bit of both. I only had class in the morning (Visual Communications) and then I was able to check several things off of my to-do list. Did a return, worked on a product investigation assignment at a store, picked up a few groceries, and purchased a new set of pillows using a birthday gift card. Score!

Today, I thought I'd share some things that I'm thankful for. That's what Multitude Mondays are all about: documenting the little (or big!) things in life that make me oh-so-happy. Feel free to chime in through the comments, on your own blog, or in a journal. Let's make Mondays a day to reflect on the goodies, and not the baddies.

I'm currently thankful for:

Dan and I meeting Tate on the weekend
691 - Welcoming little Tate into the world!
692 - A whirlwind road trip to Halifax to meet Tate's sweet face for the first time.
693 - A snuggly couch nap yesterday afternoon that was super refreshing - and I didn't wake up cranky!
694 - Dan's bro and sister-in-law arriving safely. We haven't seen them and their kiddos in almost two years.
695 - Our new bed arriving and Dan putting it all together. It feels like we're in a hotel!
696 - This dreamy duet with Carole King and Sara Bareilles from last night's Grammys (which I'm typically not interested in) that a friend shared via Facebook:

697 - Remembering a beautiful journal that a friend gave me that I'm excited to use over the next few weeks for a special project.
698 - Seeing the term "whirling dervish" during a class presentation and trying to refrain from giggling out loud... Dan has only recently used the term to describe someone and I thought that he made it up.
699 - A colour-coded bookshelf in my living room that makes me smile every time I see it.
700 - Realizing just how blessed I am in all of the little things, like discovering a replaced lightbulb before I had a chance to replace it myself.

What are you currently thankful for? Do share!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for coming to see Tate and for the pretty flowers. Love you! You're next and I can't wait:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the baby snuggles! So glad that we get to have our babies so close in age.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...