Monday, March 17, 2014

Multitude Monday : March 17, 2014


It's Monday, and do you remember what that means? It's time for Multitude Monday! Each week time that I remember, I like to start my week off by reflecting on what I'm currently thankful for or from the past week. It's a great way to kick-start a week by giving Monday a swift kick in the pants. No need for being a Negative Nelly when you've got ten things that you're thankful for!

Feel free to chime in with what you're thankful for through the comments, your own blog, a journal, or simply a note stuck to your fridge. My friend Leah has been participating for the past few weeks, and I can tell that she's enjoying it! (If you're joining us from Dream Big Cape Breton, welcome!)

This week, there's so much to be thankful for. Today, I'm currently thankful for:

721 - starting a fun work placement for my graphic design program. I'm working with New Dawn Enterprises and so far it feels like a great fit!
722 - having multiple days of productivity over the past week. It's tough finding a balance between getting stuff done and not getting overwhelmed, but I've been managing.
723 - spending some quality time with Daniel over the past week. He took a week's worth of vacation for us to spend a little time together, and it's been wonderful having him around.
724 - getting baby goodies organized! I have the personality type that I need to feel prepared for every situation, and Dan is great at talking me back down from some of my frazzled moments. We're in pretty good shape.
725 - a mini baby-moon trip to Halifax for the weekend!
726 - Saturday morning farmers' market trips! I miss that about Cape Breton in the winter. Halifax has such an awesome market and I love getting the chance to check out the vendors when we're there on a weekend.
727 - Tate snuggles! We spent a night with Heidi and her fam while we were in the city, which was wonderful (although we were a bunch of sleepy cats).
728 - so much delicious food. A trip to Halifax isn't complete without a good meal or two. This trip, we ate at Ace Burger Co. and our favourite restaurant, Baan Thai.
729 - … and on the same note, we tracked down a donut truck that Dan had read about in the provincial paper a couple of months ago. Ol School Donuts is where it's at!
730 - arriving home safe and sound. As nice as time away is, nothing like falling asleep in your own bed at the end of a long drive!

What about you? What are you currently thankful for? Do share!

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...