Monday, August 11, 2014

Multitude Monday : August 11, 2014

Photobooth fun with our family of three
Good morning! Since it's Monday, I think I'll tackle another Multitude Monday. What's that? In case you're unfamiliar with the concept, or new to the blog, I'll explain the theory behind it. Each week, I like to list ten things that I'm currently thankful for. It's a great way to start my week off on a positive note, especially on Monday morning - which is usually a down-in-the-dumps time of the week. Feel free to chime in through the comments, on your own blog, or in a journal - you could even list a few things on your fridge as a gentle reminder this week.

Here's a list of the ten things that I'm currently thankful for:

771 - a much-needed quiet escape by myself on Saturday morning
772 - a yummy burrito, yellow beans, and an African necklace from the farmers' market
773 - enjoying a potluck and conversations with our church friends for lunch yesterday
774 - a calm morning: Violet enjoyed her feeding this morning, then fell asleep peacefully
775 - a working washer and dryer to keep our laundry fresh and clean
776 - being able to afford fruits and veggies that are delicious and nutritious
777 - singing "happy birthday" on repeat for V yesterday morning - it made her so happy!
778 - purchasing two new basic v-neck t-shirts that I'll get oodles of use from
779 - thrifting a couple of new-to-me books that I'm eager to sink my teeth into
780 - our recently cooler evenings that are so much better for sleeping

What about you? What are you currently thankful for? Do share!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. so much cuteness in one post! <3 i love these faces.
    i'm thankful you're blogging, because my greedy heart adores every word and peek into your days! tell your beautiful girl to hug her mama for me.
    xo :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janelle! I'm happy to get back into the swing of blogging. I'll sneak a snuggle in with V today, just from you :) xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...