Monday, November 17, 2014

Multitude Monday : November 17, 2014


Good morning! Since it's Monday, I think I'll tackle another Multitude Monday. What's that? In case you're unfamiliar with the concept, or new to the blog, I'll explain the theory behind it. Each week, I like to list ten things that I'm currently thankful for. It's a great way to start my week off on a positive note, especially on Monday morning - which is usually a down-in-the-dumps time of the week. Feel free to chime in through the comments, on your own blog, or in a journal - you could even list a few things on your fridge as a gentle reminder this week.

Here's a list of the ten things that I'm currently thankful for:

811 - Little V turned six months last week and popped out her first two teeth!
812 - a day away with Daniel on Saturday, baby free
813 - a delicious supper out and a Screaming Eagles hockey game - they won, too!
814 - lots of outings last week while Dan was off work
815 - celebrating a friend's birthday and retirement with a nurse-themed party
816 - hosting an accessory swap despite our first burst of poor weather
817 - getting a new to me hat and two scarves at the accessory swap
818 - dropping off bags of donated clothing - it's such an awesome feeling to get rid of excess
819 - getting my bangs back! I missed them so much.
820 - using our slow cooker left and right, and having a meal ready when we come through the door

What about you? What are you thankful for this morning? Are you working on something fun? After a busy week and weekend, I'm spending the day getting caught up on laundry and housework. I also want to plan our meals for the week, and V and I might get to my brother's first high school basketball game of the season this evening. Happy Monday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...